Brand or Bust Panel Discussion
We gathered at the Roca Gallery London, a stunning Zaha Hadid designed space. As Roca celebrates 100 years as a successful brand, this panel discussion featured leading industry experts who considered how brands are created; how companies develop a brand identity and how design plays a key part in communication.
- Danny Clarke aka The Black Gardener (TV Presenter on the BBC show The Instant Gardener)
- Sallee Poinsette-Nash (Brand Expert and Entrepreneur)
- Satwinder Samra RIBA (Architect and Director of Collaborative Practice)
- Robert Opie (Historian and Founder of the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising)
- Chair, Sonia Beldom (Consultant, D&AD Trainer and TV Producer).
The discussion was followed by drinks and networking.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly