Brand or Bust Panel Discussion
We gathered at the Roca Gallery London, a stunning Zaha Hadid designed space. As Roca celebrates 100 years as a successful brand, this panel discussion featured leading industry experts who considered how brands are created; how companies develop a brand identity and how design plays a key part in communication.
- Danny Clarke aka The Black Gardener (TV Presenter on the BBC show The Instant Gardener)
- Sallee Poinsette-Nash (Brand Expert and Entrepreneur)
- Satwinder Samra RIBA (Architect and Director of Collaborative Practice)
- Robert Opie (Historian and Founder of the Museum of Brands, Packaging and Advertising)
- Chair, Sonia Beldom (Consultant, D&AD Trainer and TV Producer).
The discussion was followed by drinks and networking.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!